What is the GEMH Game Lounge?
From October 30, 2017 and on, students from the Radboud University can visit our GEMH Game Lounge daily between 12.30-13.30h (Spinoza building A 06.11a). In the Lounge, we have laptops, PlayStations and a HTC Vive VR-set to play (relaxing) games. Want to just relax with your own games? We also have an area to play games on your phone.
Games Available in the Lounge
- MindLight - A 3D game that uses neurofeedback game mechanics to teach children methods to face and overcome their anxiety and fears.
- Abzu -
- Proteus -
- Gone Home -
- Thomas was Alone -
- Stardew Valley -
- Talos Principle -
- LYNE -
- Journey - Travel through vast worlds facing challenges alone or with a stranger you meet along the way. Overcome moments of rejection and anxiety to become more emotionally resilient
- Flower - Fly on the wind as a flower petal and make a barren land full of life. Relaxing and meditative, getting immersed into the rhythm of the game can provide relief during episodes of anxiety and depression.
- Flow - Swim through a deep blue abyss as you explore, evolve and survive. A hypnotic audio visual game that adjusts to your skill level for a relaxing experience.
Virtual Reality (VR)
- DEEP - Explore the serene world deep underwater. A meditative VR game controlled by yogic breathing techniques that can alleviate stress, anxiety and mild depression.
- Tilt Brush - Unleash your creativity painting in a full life-size 3D virtual world.
- Lumen - Use gaze tracking to stimulate growth of an interactive bio-luminescent forest. The experience is a self-guided, nonlinear meditation.
VR and MindLight Sign Ups
*Due to the limited spaces you need to sign up if you want to play a VR game or MindLight. Please see the Google sign up list.